Learning Path Spring Certified Professional
Ready to boost your confidence, credibility, and earning power? You’ve come to the right place, my friend. Spring Certified Professional is the industry-respected credential for Java developers looking to master the major features of Spring and Spring Boot.
Packed with hands-on exercises, focused on fundamentals, and fine-tuned to prepare you for the certification exam, this learning path is your ticket to Spring pro status.
What you’ll learn
This curated learning path arms you with everything needed to become a Spring Certified Professional*. Guided by in-course lab demonstrations, you’ll build enterprise and cloud-ready microservices applications, solidifying fundamental Spring knowledge you can confidently take into the real world.
These courses are designed to give you hands-on experience with the major features of Spring and Spring Boot, including:
- Data access
- Spring testing framework
- Spring Academy Pro membership
- Working knowledge of web application development using Java and a Servlet engine such as Tomcat or Jetty
- Understanding of annotations & lambdas in Java
- Understanding of dependency management using Maven or Gradle
- Experience using modern Java IDEs
* Exam QualificationIf you don’t hold a current certification, complete all of the courses in this Learning Path to qualify for the certification exam. If you hold a VCP-Spring 2020 or newer certification, complete either Spring Framework Essentials or Spring Boot to qualify for the exam.
Building a REST API with Spring Boot
In this beginner course, you’ll learn how to build a complete REST API from start to finish with Spring Boot. With our interactive labs, you’ll get hands-on practice every step of the way — bootstrapping with Spring Initializr, through authenticating & authorizing with Spring Security.
Introduction to the Spring Professional Learning Path
Here’s your introduction to the Spring Professional learning path, where you’ll explore the most commonly used features of Spring. If you’re an experienced Java developer, and new to Spring Framework, this learning path is for you.
Spring Framework Essentials
In this course, we’ll cover the essential topics you’ll need to know as a Spring Professional. You’ll learn how Spring Framework uses modern design principles, practices, and concepts to keep you focused on building business applications.
The Spring Certified Professional exam validates your ability to quickly build and deliver production-ready applications using major features of Spring and Spring Boot.